AIBE 2020 - Important dates, Eligibility, Admit Card, Pattern
AIBE 2020 (All India Bar Examination 2020) will be conducted by BCI (Bar Council of India). The exam is conducted yearly at the National Level. After clearing this exam the candidate will be awarded "Certificate of Practice" by the BCI. This exam aims to test an advocate's capability to practice the Law profession in India hence, addressing the analytical abilities and basic understanding of Law. The exam will be conducted in 40 cities across India.
Besides this, candidates can choose amongst 11 languages for attempting the examination. The candidates can go through the complete article to know all about AIBE 2020 Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result, Counselling etc.
AIBE 2020 Application Form
The candidates need to have all the important information regarding the AIBE application form 2020. Also, the must properly fill and submit the application form on time. Details about AIBE Application Form 2020 are provided hereby:
- The application form for the exam will be available online on the official website of the Bar Council of India.
- Candidates can fill the application form from the Fourth week of September 2019.
- They need to fill and submit the application form online by the Second week of December 2019.
- Also, personal and academic details must be filled very carefully.
- The candidates must keep a printout of the application form for further admission process.
- They must provide the valid email id and contact number as this information will be used by the authority for future communication.
- Candidates from SC/ST category must upload a self-attested copy of their SC/ST certificate in English or Hindi language along with the other required documents.
- Besides this, if SC/ST certificate is not uploaded during the registration process no relaxation on fee will be provided.
- Furthermore, candidates will be required to submit the required application fee amount along with the online submission of the application form.
- No documents must be sent through the post.
AIBE 2020 Application Fee
AIBE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must carefully read the AIBE eligibility criteria 2020 details and ensure their eligibility before filling the application form. The eligibility criteria details are given hereby:
- The candidates must have completed their graduation (3 years) or 5 year LLB program from a recognized institute.
- Also, candidates who have completed their bachelor’s degree before 2009-2010 will not have to appear for the AIBE exam.
- They also have to enrol themselves with the State Bar Council.
Additional instructions for candidates under SC/ST Category
- In case any candidate has applied under the concession of SC/ST and do not provide valid documents, then their candidature will be rejected and the registration amount will not be refunded.
- Such candidates will have to apply again.
Additional Instructions for disabled/physically challenged candidates
- Candidates having 50% or more disability under a specific category such as amputated arms, blindness will be provided 20 minutes extra time per hour.
- Such candidates will have to upload a self-attested copy of their disability certificate.
Additional Instructions for candidates with illness/special needs
- Candidates who are suffering from any illness for which special attention needs to be paid must inform the same through e-mail ([email protected]).
- They will have to carry a certified copy from the doctor on the exam day.
- In case such information is not provided during the registration process or before the admit card is released, no special facility will be provided.